Ideasforward is an experimental platform seeking progressive ideas that reflect on emerging themes.
The eco design, sustainable architecture, new materials, concepts and technologies are compelling issues in the societies of the future and the involvement of the whole community is imperative. In an era of globalization where communication was dominated by the technological revolution, there is the need to rethink the cities and how Man relates in a global World as well as rethink the economic, social and cultural patterns of contemporary societies.
The young creatives and thinkers are a precious commodity that we value a lot and so we want to give them a voice.
Aim of the Competition – 24H
A space where the time limit is used to stimulate your creativity.
This competition proposes give responses in 24H to the social problems, climate changes, humanitarian causes and sociologic problems of the contemporary societies.
Commitment, perseverance, inspiration and hard work are the necessary bases to develop a proposal that meets the premises that will be released regularly in the brief of the competition.
We challenge you to prove your talent in 24 hours!
There are a period of registration on the competition, when it end, started the 24H competition!
You have 24H to develop a proposal that responds to the program contained on a brief that you only know on the same day that start competition.
We live in an Age when everything changes in the blink of an eye.
Our conception of reality has ceased to be a physical reality to become a possible unreality.
Things may not be and be and Man reinvents himself as BEING.
The virtual ceases to be a virtuosity of the past towards the future, and begins to be a tool of the new realities in which we live. The dimensions are now different, inserted in the new world with new realities that may come to be, exist, almost complete, but totally virtual.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, in which you were so sure it was real?
What if you were unable to wake up from this dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
Schedule & Fees
Beginning of the registration period: May 29th
- Promotional registration period from May 29th to June 2nd at 23:59 – Fee € 15
- Regular registration period from June 3rd to June 29th at 23:59 – Fee € 20
- Late period of registration from June 30th to July 8th at 11:59 – Fee € 25
The competition begins at July 8th 12:00 noon and ends at July 9th 12:00 noon (London GMT + 0:00)
- 1st Place – € 500 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 2nd Place – € 150 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 3rd Place – € 50 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 7 Honorable Mentions – publication in website, social networks and media partners